Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome to Taryn's Turn NYC

Welcome to Taryn’s Turn NYC!
For a while I have been thinking of the various ways to start this blog off on the right foot…coincidentally the foot that I always place the high heel on first. This sounds like the right way to start this blog off. A corny fashion joke.
My name is Taryn and I am a 24 year old fashion lover, night life loving, and soon to be law student. I am a born and raised NYC gal and I know all the ins and outs of this beautifully fashioned city and its outer boroughs. I have breathed fashion since the day I was born, thanks to Mom who got me my first leopard string bikini at age 3 and watched as I laid my outfits out on my bed and accessorized them making sure they made a statement, everyday starting at age 4. Not to brag, but I wore the fiercest red plaid school girl skirt with a button down blouse topped with a black vest, and finished off with my favorite white ruffled socks and patent leather Mary-Jane’s on my first day of Kindergarten. I guess you can say I’ve been at this for a while.
Taryn’s Turn NYC is mainly going to cover fashion and my fashion travels throughout NYC and its outer boroughs (I’m a Queens girl but a Brooklyn girl at heart….I can say that because my parents and grandparents were born and raised in Brooklyn) but I feel that I can’t leave out one of the most important things about me…I am in my 20’s. No doubt the 20’s for any girl anywhere and everywhere is a confusing and transitional time in life but my blog’s purpose is to embrace the chaos of the 20’s. It’s a time to explore and take risks both in life and in FASHION. I intend to keep doing that and making the most out of the beauty and wonderful gift of youth.

Talk soon.

XOXO
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment